Hello! Welcome to XO NIN, I hope you stay a while.
About me: I’m Ninette (pronounced knee – net) sorry thought I’d get that out of the way. Just returned home to the U.K after having lived in Japan for 2 years. A few other things about me;
- Currently enjoying, learning & experimenting with Photography, so there will be tons of that around.
- Have been trying to become a Yogi for almost four years, still haven’t reached where I want to be BUT loving the process.
- English is my second language (learned aged six).
- My mother tongue is Portuguese.
- Only 5’2ft but don’t be fooled I can probably still out eat / drink you.
- Truly believe in the power of FRIENDSHIP. My friends mean the world to me.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with stationary
- And interior design.
- Travel has been a passion of mine since forever!
- Growing up in the nineties, I am a 90s child through and through. Lets BRING back awesome cartoons, cheesy music and denim jackets.
- LOVE spicy food. Thai and Indian are joint favourites.
- Avid note writer, can’t function without making them.
About my blog: I started this blog in order to create a space where I can show a snapshot and ramblings of the various thoughts that run across my mind and things that inspire me. I hope that you’ll find something on here that resonates with you too!
As I’ve yet to find my true ‘’calling’’ I try to use my blog as a tool to figure that out.My goal is to create a positive space BUT I’ve recently come to understand that by not sharing certain parts (good, bad, ugly) I am robbing myself of the opportunity to grow, not only as a person but also as a writer. SO here’s to being vulnerable and embracing the fact that we are lucky enough to be able to connect with people from all over the world.
Keep in Touch: